Skywind Group are pioneers in the Asian market, providing the TOP quality premium slots for both mobile and web. Currently we are massively expanding into the European market.
We create best of breed Slots across a range of platforms including HTML and Java. The main aim of the team is to develop a new premium class slots’ portfolio trying new concepts, pushing the limits, using multi-cultural professional experience and a creative environment. Our Team develop Slots from A to Z including all phases: slot design, animation, developing and testing.
There are more than 500 highly creative and talented employees in the Group – 95% of which are IT experts – across nine development centres around the world. Through a perfect blend of skills, creativity, passion and talents we will achieve the best world quality results in creating innovative games for Online Casinos.
- At least 2 years of experience in game development.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles.
- Experience with Pixi.js (preferably) or Cocos.js or Create.js or any other renderer framework.
- Version control systems (Git).
- Aspiration to study and to grow as a developer.
- English - at least intermediate level.
- Good communication skills.
Would be a strong advantage to have:
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures, dynamic typing, performance optimization.
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (Model-View-Whatever).
- Knowledge of HTML5 features and ES6.
- Experience in debugging and profiling browser applications.
- Experience in slot games development (gambling industry).
- Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack (task manager tools).
- For Flash developers - knowledge of Starling/Feathers/Robotlegs frameworks.
- Unix shell.
- Cross-browser and mobile development of web apps.
- Familiarity with WebGL shaders.
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional development for every employee.
- Possibility to work with a product company.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location.
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist.
- United and professional team.
- 28 days paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work.
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants).
- English lessons.
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office.
- Corporate events.