Skywind Group, represented by Global Interactive Solutions has started Sports initiative with which we are aiming to change the world of sports betting! We invest in product innovation and personalization to offer fully cloud-oriented SaaS Sportsbook platform.
We are now building a whole new R&D center located in Sofia (Bulgaria) for Skywind Sports initiative and looking for the best talents out here to come join an amazing product and an amazing group of people!
We are currently seeking a front-end developer who will build and update interactive websites in our agile working environment. The ideal candidate is a motivated and experienced Front-end developer that has good knowledge in React/Redux, who works well being part of a team working in Agile Scrum methodology including planning, code architecture designing, development and deployment. You will be expected to stay up to date with the latest technologies and work closely with Product and Design teams.
- Design and code new websites written in React/Redux.
- Maintain, improve and extend existing code base.
- Work with Product teams and Designers to understand user interactions.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Take part of the architecture and implementation design and planning.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Implement responsive design.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Front-end developer using React.JS & Redux.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with Agile (Scrum).
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Team player - Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- 1-year Professional course/ John Bryce, Sela, SoftUni, Telerik etc./B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering – An advantage.
- Experience with Server-side .NET technologies (MVC 5/6, MSSQL, Etc.) – An advantage.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as visual studio online– An advantage.
- Experience with Node.JS– An advantage.
- Familiarity with Next.js and styled components– An advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER IS:
- Friendly environment of young and motivated team;
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package;
- Fresh atmosphere
- Trainings and regular team buildings
Send your CV in English and let`s start our journey together!